Important info!! New Low Prices! Shop update TOMORROW, September 1st!


 I've come up with a rather exciting plan. One of the biggest complaints I hear about hand-crafted art beads is that the prices are often too high. And because they are high it makes it very difficult to use them in your own hand-crafted jewelry and be able to sell that at a reasonable price. Am I right? I get it. I totally get it. For a long time I have struggled with this dilemma. Hand-crafted components take time to make and (in the case of most of my work) are often one-of-a-kinds. These are things that contribute to the cost of the final product. So I've been racking my brain to see if I could come up with a way to make it a win win situation for everyone. I need to make a living (this is my only means of income) and YOU need to make a living. So guess what I am doing? 

For right now this is in the experiment stage and I cannot promise that I will be able to keep doing this, but all the pieces in my next update (which is TOMORROW, September 1st) will be $15 each. No matter how much or little work went into them they will all be $15. 

It works this way: instead of pricing each of my pieces based on the amount of time and effort that went into each one individually I am putting one price on all of my work for each individual UPDATE and averaging that out. So, in order for this to be successful and worth it for me my updates have to sell and sell well. My hope is that, in turn, you will be able to make your jewelry more affordable for your customers and still be able to use hand-crafted art beads in the process. 

I hope this all makes sense. In a nutshell: All pieces in my next shop update tomorrow will be just $15 each. And as long as I have good sales I should be able to continue doing this. So please spread the word and hopefully this will be a success for all of us! (Finger's crossed!) 

All the usual things will still apply: No holds or reserves. No special orders. 

My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Tuesday September 1st , 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
See what I will be listing on Facebook: HERE



 I am so pleased with all the pieces in this update! Especially these watercolor glazed Tree of Life pendants. Every single one came out wonderfully! That doesn't happen too often. I love them all. 




I am also in love with these feather pendants. Each one is unique with hand carved details. 





I've got a bit of an Autumnal theme going on this week and these crows fit right in. I glazed them in mostly matte Autumn inspired colors. 



Pinecone shadowbox beads in earthy tones. 



Watercolor Autumn Leaf earring sets. These are stunning, if I do say so myself. This is a just a sampling, there are many more sets to choose from. 




And lastly I have some double sided floral beads. Very happy and cheerful. :) 

To recap: 
ALL PIECES WILL BE ONLY $15 EACH!!!

The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Tuesday September 1st , 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
See what I will be listing on Facebook: HERE
 
I hope to see you there! 

Comments

Popular Posts