Shop update TOMORROW, Tuesday June 9th!



The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TUESDAY June 9th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
See what I will be listing on Facebook: HERE

 Hello, hello! I'm really excited about this week's batch of pieces! Especially the pieces shown above and below. I'm working on a woodland garden lately, so I've got ferns and fronds on my mind.




These pendants are a nice large size to make a perfect focal for a special necklace. I'm making myself one in all kinds of mossy greens and lush textures.




Cacti, anyone? I made more. 




 I'm love with these pendants as well. They are embossed to give a layered look but are actually made with one solid piece.




So many fantastic color combinations! 




 Modern three piece pendants. I connected them with silver-toned jump rings but you can, of course, take them apart and do whatever your creative little heart desires.




In honor of my ridiculous rubber duck collection I give you tiny duckie shadowbox beads.




And lastly, square connectors. These work great as bracelet focals! 

To recap:
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TUESDAY June 9th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
See what I will be listing on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts