Shop Update TOMORROW, Tuesday June 23rd!



The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TUESDAY June 23rd, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
See what I will be listing on Facebook: HERE

 How cute are those pendants shown above?! I ask you! Last week a childhood friend asked me to make her daughter a custom pendant for her high school graduation. This is a girl who loves her family and her home and will soon be going off to college. I wanted to make something that would be a little reminder of where her heart resides and this is what I came up with. Her's is a little more personalized but I thought the design was so cute I needed to make a bunch. 





Here are some lovely square shadowbox beads. Each one has two holes for stability. They would work wonderfully as a bracelet focal. 





Victorian doorknob pendants. I made the mold for these pieces from one of the many ornate doorknobs in my house. They just don't make them like they used to. 





Butterfly pendants. 



I never tire of butterflies. 




I also never tire of stars, though I don't make them too often. I needed some double sided star beads for my personal stash so I thought I would make you a few as well. 




Lastly, I have some cute square button sets. They would make quirky little earrings or connectors on a bracelet. Or even...buttons!

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TUESDAY June 23rd, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
See what I will be listing on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Popular Posts