Shop update TOMORROW and a new blog to check out!



The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: FRIDAY April 24th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
 It's been a kind of crummy past few weeks. I've been down with some sort of flu/sinus thing and got a bit behind in everything. Thank you so much to everyone who was so patient while I struggled to get my shipping out. I really appreciate it. And finally I have a new batch of lovely things to share with you all!

The picture above features some crazy glazed pendants. It was a fantastic surprise to open the kiln and find all these colors having a party.


 

These longboard pendants were a fun experiment with underglaze, glaze and glass. I am pretty thrilled with the way they came out. 




Super fun and perfect for summer! 




 I never get tired of playing with my watercolor glazing technique. Always worth the extra time it takes. These are butterfly shadowbox beads.




They've got a great little niche in the back to hide a little something. 




Printed heart pendants for that vintage feel. 




Double sided lacy beads.




Cute little heart connectors in pairs. 

Finally, I wanted to let you all know about a new blog I have started. Some of you know that I have had a bit of knitting obsession for a few years now. Loom knitting in particular. So I decided to start a blog about my adventures (or misadventures). It's completely non-business and just purely for fun, so I hope you will all check it out and tell me what you think. You can find it HERE.


To recap:
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: FRIDAY April 24th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to you all there! 

Comments

Karen Totten said…
I'm not surprised you are digging the space dyed yarns... it fits right in with your obvious love of color! Beautiful job - both porcelain and knitting!

Popular Posts