Shop update TOMORROW Friday, November 7th!


The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, November 7th , 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

Winter is almost upon us here in upstate NY and to be honest with you.... I am looking forward to it! Call me crazy but I love the colder months here in the Finger Lakes. I don't like it when they last into May...but I'll deal with that when the time comes. For now, I am happy. This update reflects my anticipation of snow with a bit of a winter theme. 

Shown above are some lovely Victorian Snowflake Pendants. Just because Winter is coming doesn't mean I put color away. Never! 




Nice and large ornate shadowbox beads. Hide something special in the secret niche. 




I just love these little guys! Tiny Man in the Moon shadowbox beads. Super cute! 




Snowberry charms. Sold in matching pairs, these are perfect for earrings! 




Beautiful snowflake pendants. The perfect focal for your holiday creations! 




And finally, this time around I have a nice batch of new earrings that I will be putting in the shop during my update. Just in time for holiday shopping! :) 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, November 7th , 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

Popular Posts