Shop Update TOMORROW, Friday the 19th!



The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, September 19th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE


 The box beads shown above make me giddy. So colorful and happy! They are a nice size that would work perfectly as a bracelet focal or part of a multiple piece pendant.

 


These pine cone shadow box beads make me happy as well, except for one thing. Because of the way I had to stilt the pieces in the final firing some of them have stilt marks on the back. They are still completely beautiful and functional but they don't meet my high quality standards so instead of being $28 they will be $20. 




It is grape harvest time here in the Finger Lakes region of NYS! In honor of all my hard working friends in the wine industry I have made these grape pendants.




 I'm still making bat pieces as long as it tis the season. I love bats. :) 
These little pendants have an accompanying heart charm. You can leave it or use them separately, whatever your little heart desires.




Printed dog tag pendants. I love this shape and paired with a nice little oval shaped hole I think they look divine. 




Lastly, my effort to glaze pieces laying around my studio for years and years has caused me to go dotty. There are a few butterfly sets and some random pieces all glazed in happy, crazy colors. 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, September 19th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you all there! 


Comments

Popular Posts