Shop update TOMORROW, Friday July 11th!


The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, July 11th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

 I know I say this a lot but.... I LOVE THIS BATCH OF PIECES! The fun thing (for me) about constantly challenging myself to make new and fresh designs is that I am never bored. I am always working on and improving techniques that I have been developing for years now and IT NEVER GETS OLD.  I love it. :) 

First up is the above batch of paper stamped pendants. Paper stamping is a technique I have been playing with for years and it illustrates perfectly why clay is my favorite medium.You don't need much to make a mark, even paper will do.




My love affair with my watercolor technique continues with these lovely pendants/connectors. The final results are always surprising and I continue to learn from them. If I had to name my biggest obsession it would be COLOR. 




Nice big fat double sided juicy heart pendants! 


 

These crazy beads were super fun to make! Stacked and loaded with personality! 




 Happy as a clam shell beads!




Three piece pendant sets! 


 

I've been trying to get some finished jewelry in the shop over the past few weeks.
I love how this pair came out. I really want to keep them... 




And this pair.... :) 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, July 11th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts