Shop update TOMORROW November 15th!

P2000959

The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: FRIDAY, November 15th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

I am in love with this update! Everything in it makes me ridiculously happy! Starting with these leaves (above)! Highly detailed on BOTH sides! I made earring pairs and button pairs and glazed them in a variety of realistic colors.

P2000985

Double sided box beads! No two are alike! They are BIG!

P2000968
 
Back by popular demand - hand painted pendants! I only have ten in this update. That's all I could stand to glaze at one time. There will be more in the future. 

P2000989
 
I just love this shape and doesn't it just scream HOLIDAYS?! Yes. Yes, it does. 

P2000999

Double sided rosebud beads! 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: FRIDAY, November 15th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Ann Schroeder said…
I always love everything in every update, but those leaves are just beyond gorgeous.

Popular Posts