Shop update THURSDAY June 6th!

First and foremost... I gave my Big Cartel shop a major facelift and made some changes. What might those changes be? They be these: 
 
1. The shop will now also house my finished jewelry which previously could only be purchased on Esty. The Etsy shop is going into retirement (bye bye!). I haven't been very good about keeping it updated and this should makes things a little easier for me to manage. I'm also hoping that helps to clear up the seemingly endless confusion over where to buy what. One stop shopping. My kind of shopping.
 
2. Notice that the EXTRA is gone from the Round Rabbit? Since I am combining all my wares into one place I would rather be called what I originally named my business and that is simply Round Rabbit. So the Extra takes a hike.

3. How will this effect that way you shop during a component update? I don't think it will be much different. When you land on the homepage you simply click on Products and everything in the shop will come up. As I list things the newer items will appear at the top of the list, just as they always have.

OK, on to the preview! 
 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: THURSDAY, June 6th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 

P1940022

It's been a while since I made a parliament of owl pendants. This bunch are a bit zombie-like with their zany eyes and "fluffy" wings. 
 
P1940016
 
These are stenciled pendants. I have taken several workshops with the wonderful Hayne Bayless and every time I do I give stenciling another go, often with mixed results. I think I finally figured out a way that makes me happy and gives me lovely results. 

P1940037

This week's batch of large hollow focal beads features a beautiful Japanese woodblock inspired wave design. I glazed the sides with a subtle metallic/bronze color that feels as wonderful as it looks.

P1940057

And here are some smaller hollow beads with a sweet little pod pattern. 
 
P1940070
 
These crazy beads will be sold in sets of three or four (haven't figured that out just yet). They look like Bocce balls, don't you think? 

P1940079

Last up are some pretty layered pendants. I never get tired of making layered pendants. And that's all I have to say about that. 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: THURSDAY, June 6th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

Remember, it's on THURSDAY this week!!!
Hope to see you there!


Comments

Popular Posts