Extra Shop Update FRIDAY March 1st!

P1900139

The day: FRIDAY, March 1st, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

I love all the pieces in this update!!! 
OK, now that I have gotten that out of the way.... 
The pendants shown above feature a new shape that I just adore. I find it very elegant and classic. They are long and lovely. 

P1900132

Here, as requested, are more giant buttons! Lot of colors and designs to choose from. 

P1900146

 These are super fun, big flowers with many holes. Lots of design possibilities!

P1900124

These pendants are definitely my favorite of this batch. I am thrilled with the way they came out! 

P1900158

Last up are BUNNIES! As you all know, I love bunnies. So here are bunnies. :)

To recap:
The day: FRIDAY, March 1st, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you all there! 

Comments

I too am LOVING the long ones with pattern !
Val

Popular Posts