Extra Shop update TOMORROW, Friday Jan. 11th!

P1880444
 
The day: FRIDAY, January 11th, 2013
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
I've been on a total heart kick this week! I love to make hearts and this time of year justifies my obsession. Valentines Day is coming! Valentines Day is coming! Yay!

Above are some wonderful large layered pendants. I call them Candy Hearts because they look good enough to eat! They are sweet and romantic and the perfect focal for a dreamy necklace. 
 
P1880449
  
These little XO tags are so cute! I love the plaque shape (you will be seeing more of this shape in all sizes) and the small size is the perfect little touch to add to a necklace or even earrings. They will be sold in matching pairs.
 
P1880439
 
Double sided chunky heart beads!

P1880418
 
This is another style of a layered heart pendant. Super romantic with the antique rosebud medallion in the middle.

P1880459
 
Heart buttons! You can do ANYTHING with these little guys! I've recently become obsessed with loom knitting and these little hearts will be making an appearance on my cowls and legwarmers. :) They will come in matching pairs. 

P1880462

Lastly, I have a non-heart related item... several tiny versions of my Ghost Owls. I only have a few of these so snatch them up if you can! 

To recap:
The day: FRIDAY, January 11th, 2013
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Popular Posts