Extra shop update MONDAY, August 6th 2012!

P1840128
 
The day: MONDAY August 6th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Important info first! All orders placed on Monday will be shipped the next day, Tuesday! Any orders that happen after Monday will be shipped approximately on August 20th.

OK, back to the good stuff! I think this is one of my all time favorite batches. I am in love with each and every design and can't stop playing with them. These owls!!!! I mean, really! I made 20something so I hope everyone has a chance to get one.
 
 P1840100
 
These flower disk beads are big and bold (over an inch each!). They will be sold in sets of three or four by color. 

P1840096
 
 Animal cracker elephants! Ahhhh, how freaking cute!

P1840110

These layered birds measure approximately 3 1/2" across which means one thing: what a darn cool necklace focal!!

P1840092
 
 Here is a new twist on my dragonfly pieces! I love the Gothic feel.

P1840132

Lastly, I made small batch of the pieces that are being featured this month on the Vintaj website. The first batch sold out so quickly so I tried to get some more made. I didn't get too far, but at least there are some, right? Right. :)
 
To recap: 

The day: MONDAY August 6th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

And don't forget! ALL ORDERS PLACED ON MONDAY WILL BE SHIPPED THE NEXT DAY, TUESDAY. Anything after that will ship on the 20th. I will be out of the country with my mother galavanting around Istanbul in search of beads, tiles, spices and inspiration!

Comments

Popular Posts