Big fun news! And...an Extra shop update on Monday!

P1830613
 
OK. First things first. 
The day: MONDAY July 16th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
This is a very special update in the little world of Round Rabbit. Why, you ask? Well, let me tell you... I am the featured Art Bead Partner at Vintaj for the next month beginning next week!!!!  What does that mean? Well, let me tell you... it means that the amazing designers over at Vintaj chose a gorgeous selection of my components to feature in their Idea Gallery AND they will have a givaway AND there will be a nice little interview with me on their blog in the near future! I am so honored I could just giggle like a freak for days.

The design theme this month at Vintaj is Dragonfly Pool. That conjures up some lovely images, doesn't it? I have made a pretty large batch of the pieces they chose for my upcoming update. Many of them are some old favorites that people have been asking me to make again, so to them I say, "It's your lucky day!" 

All of the pieces you see in this post will be in the update on Monday!
 
P1830552

P1830495

P1830435

P1830373

P1830319

P1830257

P1830196

To recap: 
The day: MONDAY July 16th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
  
And be certain to see what the gals at Vintaj have created using my pieces. They did some STUNNING work!!!!!

Hope to see you at the update!


Comments

Alice said…
Congratualations on being a featured art bead partner for Vintaj! What an honor that would be. I can't wait to see what the Vintaj team makes with your lovely creations!

Oh, and giggle all you want! It's good for the soul.
mairedodd said…
congratulations,nancy! your work is unique and beautiful and fully deserves this feature... i was sad to see i missed out on those big pod beads... i have to pay better attention!
Maplegirl said…
Of course you deserve to have your work highlighted, congratulations. This upcoming round - wow... that is all I can say. All lovely.
Andrea
A big WOOHOO to you, Nancy!! Well deserved, you know how much us bead ladies love your work :)
Gaea said…
That is awesome news! Congratulations again!
: )

Popular Posts