Extra Update Tomorrow with FREE SHIPPING!!

Porcelain Owls

The day: Friday June 29th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
First things first. Due to an overwhelming work schedule and a late shipment of shipping boxes I was unable to get the orders from my last update out the door. Excuses, excuses, I know, but what can I do but be honest? Soooooo, as a peace offering I am going to have COMPLETELY FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS THAT TAKE PLACE TOMORROW! All orders will go out on Monday, I promise! Even if I have to stay up all night to get it done, I will do so. Even if I have to hook myself up to an IV so as not to waste time eating, I will do so. Promise. :)

Okie Dokie...look at the owls I made!!!

Porcelain owls

I finally got them to line up nicely for a photo. They are a crazy bunch. Very wily. They also took me forever to make, so chances are good I won't be making them again for a while.

Porcelain Shrooms

Shrooms! Groovy, baby! 

Porcelain Newt Charm Sets

These are newt charm sets! Perfect for earrings or as connectors. 

Porcelain Fireflies

I'm in love with these fireflies! Great as a focal or as a connector. I could really see these as a focal on a two strand necklaced!

Porcelain double sided Wagon Wheel beads

And lastly, Wagon Wheel double sided beads. One of my favorite songs these days is Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show, thus the name.

Time for a recap:
The day: Friday June 29th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
And don't forget...FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS PLACED TOMORROW! Hope to see you there. :)

Comments

Beautiful!! Sorry to add to your busy schedule! :)

Popular Posts