Heather is a Peacock Fairy

The seventh package I received in my creative exchange came from Heather Trudeau of The Peacock Fairy. Aside from being one of the sweetest and most patient people on the planet she is also pretty darn talented. When I opened her box I was blown away by all the goodies she had sent! From the handmade card (gorgeous!) to the her handmade wood burned beads - Heather is an extremely well-rounded artist in multiple mediums!

I just love the aqua and teal color combination in this bracelet and the little touches like the bird charm and the wood burned bead make it extra special. I've already gotten dozens of compliments on this little number. :)

Heather's wood burned beads can be found in her Etsy shop, Loose Feathers. They have a wonderful organic feels to them - I can't wait to use them!

Also included in her little box of surprises were these two vintage jewelry finds - both bunnies! How completely thoughtful!

Be sure to check out Heather's blog and both of her Etsy shops, here, here and here.
Thanks so much, Heather, for taking part in my exchange!

Comments

jeweledrabbit said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeweledrabbit said…
Those wood burned beads are out of this world.
peacockfairy said…
My pleasure Nancy - I'm glad you like everything. Thank you for blogging about it.
Fantastic shop!! Yes, those beads...mmmmmmmm :0)
Me said…
Hi! Just wanted you to know that I gave you the “Lovely Blog Award”
You can read about it here:
http://sudsnsuch.blogspot.com/2009/06/oh-so-lovely-blog-award.html
planettreasures said…
Ooooo! jealous!
what a fabulous collection and a great swap.
I love the pendant-type beads.
you are indeed very lucky!

Popular Posts