I'm having a gigantic sale!!!

No April foolin'! Starting today, April 1st and going through Sunday, April 5th, Round Rabbit is having its first ever sale. Every single item in my Etsy shop is 25% off! That is BELOW my wholesale prices!

Be sure to take advantage of this massive Spring Cleaning - chances are good I won't be doing this again for a very long time (as in until next Spring:). This sale includes all 180 pieces in the shop and I have already adjusted the prices so there is no need to wait for a new invoice (you would not believe how long it took me to change every single listing!).

Feel free to pass this sale info along to anyone who will listen. I would greatly appreciate it and would give you all a huge kiss on the forehead if I could. XO! :)

Comments

Dani said…
Whoo Hooo, I just purchased a pair of your tiny green earrings I have been eyeing!!

Thanks for the sale!!
Round Rabbit said…
Thanks Dani! I'll bring them to the studio. :)
jeweledrabbit said…
I just blogged about your sale. Where's my kiss? :p

Popular Posts