After the fact

I put these lovely Art Deco peacock beads in my Extra shop earlier today and then skipped off to the studio. My plan was to blog about them when I got home and let everyone know that they were there. Many people have asked about them since I used one in an Art Bead Scene challenge a while ago and I have been pretty bad (downright dreadful) in letting anyone (Heather!) know when they would be available. Anyhoo, I came home from the studio to discover that all but one had sold. My plans for a big unveiling have been foiled (in a good way, mind you). So, I guess this post is about the promise of new peacock beads. I am making more this week and will try to have some glazed as quickly as possible. Along with more owls. And pretty connectors (did you see Lorelei's necklace?). And anything else I can think of. :)

Comments

Lorelei Eurto said…
thanks for the shout-out! did you like my use of the connectors?
SueBeads said…
I, for one, would love a heads up, since I seem to miss everything new you make! I covet all these sold items you have listed...
I try to check your shop daily so I won't miss anything, but I was shopping for a wedding dress today! Good news is I found a dress, lol. I love the owls I bought, so I'm glad you will be listing more!
Just found your blog and I love those peacock beads! I'm a big Deco fan and love these colors...It's no wonder they were swooped up right away!

Popular Posts