Scattered brain = scattered hands

The week following a big show is always a little scattered for me. It usually takes me a few days to decompress from the whole traveling/working thing. Unfortunately, this time of year doesn't allow for a leisurely recovery. My next show is in a few weeks, another three day, and my inventory is low. Trying to predict what will sell this season is close to impossible. What sold well last year isn't necessarily a sure bet this year. And what sells online is a whole other story. There isn't any real rhyme or reason to either so I just have to try to cover all the bases - meaning, I have to make a big bunch of everything.

I am trying to spend as much time as possible upstairs in my bedroom with little Finch bunny so that means trying to get some work done while I am there. I have discovered that the bed works great as a workspace (above) - lots of room to spread out and I can take a nap whenever I feel like it. Work a little, nap a little, work a little, nap some more, talk in a high-pitched dork voice to Finch, try to bribe her into liking me with treats, take a nap, nap, nap.

Meanwhile, Petey and Laurel continue to do well. No fights, no nose nips - so far, so good. My only complaint is the complete disintegration of their bathroom habits. I don't know if they are just trying to mark their territory or if this is part of some grand scheme they have hatched together, but these two bunnies have become total slobs. I have litter boxes EVERYWHERE and while for the most part they are using them they also seem to be taking great delight in not using them. Bad bunnies.

Anyhoo... I will be taking a very quick trip down to Long Island for my grandparent's 64th wedding anniversary tomorrow. I have the biggest gift bag full of chocolate(!) and few other little goodies to give them. I plan on eating a ton and drinking like a fish. ;) Have a great weekend!

Comments

Rosanne said…
Oh boy! That's my ideal working conditions...work, nap! Have fun at your Grandparents...64 years is a long time.
Unknown said…
nap!? I would pay money for one today! :) your bunnies are adorable and I love the top pic of birdies!
Abigail said…
BUNNIES

Too cute, I can't really add anything intelligent.

Popular Posts