mia...

Missing in action. That's me. I have never been a good multitasker and this past week proves that point very well. You would think I had a degree in stress management considering all that I have dealt with in recent years, but unfortunately I failed those classes and never even earned a lousy certificate. I don't know about you but tough times make me sleepy. And it's the kind of sleepy that turns the simplest task into a monumental undertaking. The only thing that comes easily is my work. I love that. For me it is fun and relaxing and I could lose myself in it, but my work can't solve all my problems. (Unless, of course, it made me a boatload of money because, as we all know, money DOES in fact buy happiness, or at least some peace of mind, a lot of chocolate and many cool pairs of shoes.)

So I will bless you once again with a super over-the-top-in-sticky-sweetness photo of Petey and Laurel being all cute and stuff. They make me happy. Why can't I be a bunny?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh Nancy, I feel for you. I don't handle stress very well either and will go in to hiding to avoid the cause.
I hope whatever it is passes quickly and I'm glad you find comfort in your work, it certainly shows; your work is beautiful.
Patricia
Dani said…
Stress, yup, have that. I tend to eat tons and tons and then feel like a slob for weeks after.

I hope you get through everything and shine! Your a good person and just focus on your work because it makes you happy!

Anything I can do to help, just ask!
Round Rabbit said…
Thanks so much Patricia and Dani! I know this too shall pass. I just wish it would pass a lot faster! :)
jeweledrabbit said…
I don't handle stress well either, but looking at that pic of Petey and Laurel is enough to destress me. :o)
April said…
bunnies kinda freak me out, but these 2 are delectable :)
such an adorable photo! It makes me a little weepy eyed because my dutch rabbit (that looks just like your black and white one!) passed away a few weeks ago now. I miss him so much!! He was my little stress reliever. I just loved to cuddle him :) Best wishes on overcoming your trials. Give your bunnies some love - that always made me feel better.
Round Rabbit said…
I'm so sorry for your loss, Shalana. I know that pain very well - I lost my ten year old lop last year. I hope you get another bunny (or two, or three!)to love. They are the best little creatures! :)

Popular Posts