MiniMoopy!

I finally made one! He's a little wonky but that's part of his charm.

He was super easy to make - even those with little to no sewing experience would be able to stitch him right up (even by hand!). And the great part is that he can be made from any scrap material you might have laying around and he will look fabulous no matter what!

You can purchase the PDF pattern from Nest Studio here. It's delivered right to your inbox within a day so there is no waiting around for shipping. And for fun check out this Flickr group dedicated to all Moopy creations. As you will see the possibilities are endless!
So run over to Nest Studio, get a pattern and lets all make Moopies!

Comments

Lorelei Eurto said…
omg. nothin' cuter than that I don't think.
Nice job!
Rosanne said…
Oh, oh, don't you know those things are addicting? I see piles of Moopies in your future!
You made a sweet one.
Round Rabbit said…
Yes, I see piles in my future as well. I can never make just one of anything. Everything looks better in groups! :)
jewelstreet said…
Oh, he's so cute. I had to see what a mini moopy was and I'm glad I did.
Dani said…
I'm in...love it!!! I'm going to the website right and and getting the pattern!
Kim Caro said…
aw too sweet :) lovely colors too
Round Rabbit said…
Yes, Dani, let's start a MiniMoopy revolution!!
Erin Siegel said…
Those Mini Moopies are sooooooooo cute! I don't sew at all, but they are making me really want to!
Round Rabbit said…
You could do it Erin! Really! I think it would be really fun if we had a moopy challenge and everyone made one. Maybe even a moopy exchange! Fun fun!
Contrariwise said…
He is ABSOLUTELY GREAT. What a personality!
Erin Siegel said…
Well, if you say it's easy, I might give it a try. Ooooh! I like the challenge/exchange idea. Sounds fun!
Anonymous said…
That is sooooooooo adorable!A group of different sized ones would be so awesome. I want to join the Moopy challenge and Moopy exchange!

Popular Posts