It's that time again...

Yes, I am talking about the holidays. It might seem a bit early to be talking about the holidays but this is the time of year I start to get ready for the numerous shows, wholesale orders and special orders that occupy the last few months of my year. The reason for this post to encourage any and all who might be interested in placing a special order with me for the holidays to do so soon. That doesn't mean you have to purchase the items right away, it just means that you need to get your requests to me now so that I can make sure they will be ready in time. You will have until November 1st to place special orders (the sooner the better!). After that I will be up to my eyeballs in shows and eggnog. :)
You can contact me via my Etsy shop or email me directly at naneliz2@yahoo.com.

Comments

Popular Posts