Petey update


He may look a little sleepy in this photo (I woke him up with my snapping) but at this very moment Petey is running around like a little freak, hopping, skipping and doing all sorts of silly bunny dance moves. His checkup with the vet today went very well. He is healing perfectly. He has gained some weight back and his fur is looking gorgeous. The only problem is his complete disdain for Laurel. Any affection those two may have had is gone gone gone and I have no idea how to get it back. He is one angry bunny. I can't say that I blame him since he now has two holes in his ear and the tremendous tooth pain he had for days and days must have been horrible for him, but poor Laurel has no idea why he hates her so. When she tries to rub noses with him he gives her a big chomp. I hope he gets over it. I need a bunny whisperer.

Comments

Unknown said…
I haven't ever heard of a bunny whisperer BUT I think that is just what you need. Post a classified?
Allison said…
Hopefully he just needs some space...some bunny space.

Popular Posts